SAGE UBS INVENTORY & BILLING
SAGE UBS INVENTORY & BILLING (MALAYSIA EDITION)
- Inventory & billing only
- GST Compliance
- Full Documents for daily business needs
- Unlimited listing
- Unlimited Company
- SOFTWARE FILE, MYAPPSID CERTIFICATION (1 YEAR VALID LICENSE)
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE COMMENTS AREA ADD TO CART AND DURING CHECKOUT
|FOR COMPANY PURCHASE||FOR PERSONAL PURCHASE |
|COMPANY NAME||FULL NAME|
|COMPANY REG.NO.||NRIC / PASSPORT NO.|
|COMPANY TEL NO. & FAX NO.||CONTACT NO. / FAX NO.|
|COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|COMPANY ADDRESS||HOME ADDRESS|
|-PERSON INCHARGE NAME & CONTACT|
UBS Inventory & Billing makes stock control easier by putting the control back into your hands. It provides you with the flexibility to handle all types of inventory transactions and have instant updates and inventory status at your fingertips.
UBS Inventory & Billing performs as an invoicing system whereby you can print invoices and delivery orders. Over the years, the system has been improved based on customer feedback. A simple and yet powerful Bill of Material module is also available. Four types of stock valuation methods are included:
- Fixed Cost
- First in First Out (FIFO)
- Monthly Average
- Moving Average
Different levels of security for data access are also available. The system provides:
- item group for relevant reporting needs
HIGHLIGHTS! Find out more about our Add-On modules which is available in this version:
- UBS eCredit Controller
- UBS ePayMaster
- UBS eWebMaster
- ACT! by Sage for UBS
- UBS Mobile
1. Wizard Setup
a. Available during initial setup
- Serves as a quick start to new users in getting started with the system.
- Provides a step-by-step guide to set up necessary data in the system.
- Reduces the steps required to go through different menu paths in order to get all the required set up in place.
b. The step-by-step wizard includes the following business process:
- Quick access to process flow.
- Task flows are displayed on the new dashboard.
- You can choose to execute tasks by clicking on the process flow button to access the entry screen directly.
- Quick access helps to speed up access.
- Useful for new users who are not familiar with the system.
- Quick access process flows are grouped by the following sections:
3. Enhanced Features
a. Excel® Add-On
i. This feature has been enhanced to work directly from Excel® itself. No setting or configuration required – it is as simple as a clicking on the "Add-Ins" menu in Excel®. You can start your analysis with the following data:
- Customer Profile
- Supplier Profile
i. This feature is enhanced to provide more flexibility:
- Search on Customers, Suppliers and Phone Numbers for easy selection of recipients.
- Message Content text field box available for user to create own message for sending out.
- More choices available in Content Type:
- SMS created by user
- Top 3 Product Sales Value by Current Month
- Top 3 Sales by Customer by Current Month
- Top 3 Sales Categories by Current Month
- Top 3 Items Purchased by Current Month
- Top 3 Purchases Categories by Current Month
- Top 3 Purchases by Supplier by Current Month
- Option to alert customer immediately when these documents are prepared
- Delivery Order
Alternative method provided to enhance user experience and eliminate waiting time. Users with internet facility can now directly login to perform:
- ONLINE License Reissuance
- ONLINE Updates – to download latest fixes and/or versions released
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT HAVE ANY WARRANTY
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY DELIVERY, AS ITS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM ONCE THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
***ALL IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY***
|Cloud Storage||Not Supported|
|Employee Capacity||Not Supported|
|International Version||Not Supported|
|Linking||Available - Local Area Network|
|Mobile Version||Not Supported|
|Model||Inventory & Billing|
|Technical Support||Limited Support|
|User Capacity||Pre-Installed 1 User|