CANON PIXMA E560
For Work or for Personal. It gets the JOB DONE WITH WIFIThe PIXMA Ink Efficient E510 is built to give you an affordable printing experience. Besides wifi, print, copy and scan functionalities, the PIXMA E560 also offer innovative printing opportunities from My Image Garden software to dramatize your photos.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 8.6ipm (mono) / 5.0ipm (color)
- Prints a 4 x6" borderless photo in 44sec
- CANON PIXMA E560
- POWER CORD
- PRINT HEAD (MONO & COLOR)
- SETUP CD-ROM
- MANUAL & OTHER DOCUMENT
- USB PRINTER CABLE
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO / IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO / JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included.
- Colour document scan speed is measured with ISO / IEC 24735 Annex C Test Chart A. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
- Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO / IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warm-up time.
- 1 - 11 in US, CND, LTN, BRA and TW.
- When printing ISO / JIS-SCID N2 on 4 x 6" Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- When printing ISO / JIS-SCID N2 on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- You need to install ink tanks or ink cartridges of all colours whether you perform black and white printing or colour printing. If any one of the ink tanks or ink cartridges is not installed, an error occurs and you cannot perform printing.
- Depending on the paper or the print settings, colour ink may be consumed even when you print a document in black or perform printing in black and white. When any one of the colours of ink has run out, you need to replace the ink tank or ink cartridge
- When you use the Canon printer for the first time after you install the bundled ink tanks, the printer consumes a small amount of ink in the amount to enable printing by filling the nozzles of the Print Head with ink. For this reason, the number of sheets that can be printed with the first ink tanks is fewer than the succeeding ink tanks.
- The printing costs described in the brochures or websites are based on the consumption data from not the first ink tank / ink cartridge but the succeeding ink tank / ink cartridge.
- To keep printer's performance, Canon printer performs cleaning automatically according to its condition. When the printer performs cleaning, a small amount of ink is consumed. In this case, all colours of ink may be consumed.
The cleaning function helps the printer to suck air bubbles or ink itself from the nozzle and thus prevents print quality degradation or nozzle clogging.
- The repairing parts for printers will be available five years after production is discontinued. Depending on your model, we may ask you to replace it with a new one, or one with almost the same performance as a maintenance service. In this case, it may be that you cannot use supplies or accessories for your model or the compatible OS will be changed.
- The warranty term for free repair varies from country to country and starts from the date of purchase. Free repair does not apply to supplies (paper or ink tanks / cartridges / print head) even within the warranty term.
- To obtain good printing quality, use up ink within six months after opening.
- Regarding a solution to a problem caused by using non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), a fee will be charged even within the warranty term. Keep this in your mind when you use non-genuine ink.
- If you use non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), they may have a negative effect on the performance of the printer or the printing quality may be reduced. In addition, though it is a rare case and does not present a safety hazard, it is reported that a print head will become heated or smoke will be emitted from it due to an ingredient not contained in genuine Canon ink. (Note that this does not apply to all non-genuine ink.)
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colours of genuine Canon inks are installed.
- A printer with a fax function stores the following fax data in printer's memory:
- Faxes not printed out due to conditions such as ink running out.
- Faxes in the send queue.
If you disconnect the power cord, the date and time settings are reset and faxes stored in the printer's memory will be deleted. Before you disconnect the power cord, confirm that faxes you need to keep have already been printed or sent.
- If you will be installing the Canon printer driver on Mac OS X and using the printer through a network connection, you can select [Bonjour] or [canonijnetwork] in the [Add Printer] dialog. If [Bonjour] is selected, remaining ink level messages may differ from those indicated by [canonijnetwork]. [canonijnetwork] is not displayed if the Canon printer driver is not installed. Access our web site through the Internet and download the latest printer driver for your model. Canon recommends you to use [canonijnetwork] for printing.
- The warranty term for details, contact a Canon-authorized sales representative in the country or region you live in. The warranty covers only the printer main body excluding consumables such as print media and ink / ink bottles even during the warranty period.
- 3 YEARS CANON MALAYSIA WARRANTY
- DOES NOT COVER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY
DELIVERY CHARGES MAY BE APPLICABLE
*** ALL IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY ***
*** SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE ***
|Line In / Line Out Port||Not Supported|
|Max Print Resolution||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Network Port||Not Supported|
|Serial Port||Not Supported|